- The cutscene in 343 Guilty Spark. "You are all gonna DIE!"
"Hey...!" Don't you love it when a man gives you his full attention every day, and listens to every word you have to say to him? "No, you weren't dreaming, it's really me. -When searching for an enemy. And let's face it — men are just like big, trained gorillas in a zoo.
Sometimes, it's all about the glory. You can view more similar questions or ask a …
"YYAAA…!" "Nice throw!" Get cozy with up to four players over System Link or Xbox Live and Firefight with your friends through ten battlefields all over, "Well, it's not just about greasing bad guys. - At the beginning of Sierra 117, on, "Then they must love the smell of badass."
But we spotted a structure on the other side of this wall. "Sorry about that sir" -After he shoots Master Chief.
-After the player melees/shoots him.
- After all marines nearby have been killed.
- When being stared at in the opening battle on. -After killing an enemy (with/without a headshot).
- Heretic Cutscene. "I can't stand it no more!"
67. "- to a, "Don't they teach you kids how to swear in basic any more?!" -When stuck by a Plasma Grenade. - Later used as Halo 3's tag line. ", "And the others...well, let's just say that they call them difficulty multipliers for a reason. -After getting out of a Warthog. "AAHH?"
"Only one thing left to say..." -After he kills the player who teamkilled.
"Ain't I supposed to be immune to this? But if we don't do something, "Well, I just happen to have a key! - When switching to Spartan Laser. The cut-scene at the beginning of Sierra 117 in Halo 3 has several variations, and it is not yet known exactly which settings cause which. - After Johnson kills a. "Problem is we got alien bastards in our house. Astro Pops had potential — you can't beat the perfect trio of cherry, passionfruit, and pineapple. If you're looking for an honest, professional who's a master of his craft, look no further.
"Cut it out soldier" -After the player melees him.
-After the player starts team killing.
The Resistance Lyrics: Yesterday when we were getting high / You were invited, you woulda liked it / I-I- I know you all too well / I said that we could kiss the past goodbye / But you … "Ma'am, Hocus almost got her wing shot off. "Someone notch my belt." "Get cool boy!"
"Look at them fly" -When an enemy is killed by a grenade. "Didnt even see me!"
-When hearing a gunshot while idle. "What are you doin', Chief?!"
- When switching to Rocket Launcher.
It's later, Bert. - When held prisoner behind a, "We're even, long as we're only countin' today. "Dead before you hit the ground."
OK, ladies — drop everything, because I'm about to reveal the three magic words that make a man's heart melt. Each new wave means more bad guys.
"Ah... that's what I'm talking about." You see it all over the internet but what does royalty free mean and why do you absolutely need to know about it to protect your small business?
-After the player melees/shoots him. "Holy crap!"
"You picked the wrong marine to fuck with!" "I knew we were friends but DAMN!"
"You realize that I was kicking ass with that, right?" "You monkeys almost look like soldiers there!" - When you swap weapons with him. "Enjoy it while you can, Marines. Wouldn't you love it if your man supported you in your career dreams, and gave you the freedom to be yourself and to spend time with your friends?
Cut the power!" -When stuck by a Plasma Grenade. It's so simple.
- When switching to Fuel Rod Gun. RELATED: 10 Impossible-To-Deny Signs You're Falling Crazy In Love. Even yours. You can thank me later! -When hearing a gunshot while idle.
-When the player stands in his way. "Hat... no hat." - to John-117 after he hands over the Spartan Laser to help defeat 343 Guilty Spark. "What the...?!" - If you drive a warthog badly. "Try aiming that weapon" After the player melees/shoots him. "Gonna make a whole lotta noise!"
"Can't run..." -After killing a running enemy.
"All quiet" -When not spotting an enemy for a while. "Who's the man?" "For a brick, he flew pretty good."
- When hit by an enemy.
-When Guilty Spark says a premature firing will Destroy the Ark and Halo. 3 rounds in a set.
- When switching to Plasma Launcher.
"Don't worry...I know what the aliens like. "Ow, someone take a look at this for me." That hurts real bad."
-When stuck by a Plasma Grenade.
", "Sorry I can't hear you with my bullet in your mouth!"
-When he is meleed by the player. -After killing an enemy. "Come out where I can see you!" These three words trigger primal feelings in a man. - When a grenade lands nearby or dangerous entity such as a speeding Ghost approaches. "That's it, you are dead!" Am I right, Marines?" We've got company, so hustle up!" This guy is starting to sound pretty amazing, isn't he? When they activate, they turn a casual Covenant make out session, into a full on test of your manly prowess. -When the player stands in his way. - After killing an enemy. - After killing.
-After getting out of a Warthog. "Kick his ass." "Lousy piece of crap!"
-when Guilty Spark tells him that the Installation is Almost complete.
- On the AV Calibration tool. "Hold your fire!" -After he kills the player who teamkilled. "-When you take his Sniper Rifle. - At the beginning of Sierra 117, on, "Then they must love the smell of Testosterone!" - If you give him his sniper rifle back. "Fan out and search!"
"I thought we were friends.
", "Problem is we got alien bastards in our house. "Watch your fire, boy" -After the player melees/shoots him. "I know it's around here, somewhere" -When an enemy is hiding.
"This is for Harvest!" - After being stared at for a period of time. "I know what the dead Alien scum like" - after killing a large group of enemies, "I love the smell of burnt Alien" - after killing an enemy with heavy weapon or grenade. David Wygant is a dating coach who has been helping men and women for over 20 years.
"Well, on to plan B" -After he kills the player who teamkilled.
- At the extraction point, attacked by, "This isn't as fun as it looks.
- When switching to Spartan Laser. When you drive a Warthog off a cliff.
"Get it off… someone get it off!" - Telling Tartarus to keep his Brutes back. "Nothing over here" -After not seeing an enemy for a while. - When switching to Rocket Launcher.
"Then they must love the smell of green." After being rescued by, "Roger that Hocus, Friendly gunship coming in hot!"
- After splattering an enemy. - To John-117, when Johnson sees that Cortana's Data chip is empty. Are you kidding me??? Soon as we land, we're right back to it.
November 20, 2018 at 12:10 am. Priority one: Secure a Landing Zone for the Commander's Frigate.
- When given a good weapon. - When throwing a grenade.
And watch how much he starts to appreciate you in ways you can only dream of. ", "The Brutes. - Referring to. But not at all in the way you might think. What is the meaning of a text that is something other than, or beyond, its literal meaning?
upon encountering the Flood.